Prior registration is required for admission. After registration, the child will sit for the entrance test. This test is the deciding factor for the child’s admission to this school. For admission to pre-nursery and nursery classes only simple interview will be held. The nature of the interview will be about the general routine of the child and his family. Regarding admission, the decision of the school Principal is final. Principal is not bound to give any reason for rejection.
Note:- Admission to higher classes is subject to
1. Availability of seats
2. Result card of the previous class.
Advance registration can be made in the school office by filling the prescribed registration form on payment of RS. 500/- registration does not guarantee admission.
Minimum age for admission to pre-nursery is 3 years and six months.
It will be an obligation on the part of every student to produce the following documents, without which admission will not be given.
1. A proper bonafied date of birth certificate in case of new admission.
2. Transfer certificate from the previous school duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
3. Progress report of the previous class passed.
4. Four passport size photographs
A student can be expelled from the school due to
1. Constant weakness in studies.
2. Overage in the class.
3. Irregularity in attendance
4. Behavior Problems and ill manners
5. Non payment of dues.
6. Rude behavior of parents with school authorities.